Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Trend

There are quite a few trends this season that I love. Some trends are old, some are a little bit newer, but regardless I’m looking forward to the weather warm up so I can wear them. One of my favorite trends is prints. I absolutely love wearing prints, and this spring seems to be all about soft, romantic floral prints. While I love the brighter, more artsy prints of seasons past, I’m totally into floral as well. Here are some of my favorite prints:

I absolutely love this Marc Jacobs heart print top. The colors are rich and bold (which is another hot trend right now) and I just love the whole idea of the heart print. If you’re a fan of this, you should check out some of Marc’s other heart inspired pieces, from an amazing handbag covered in heart cutouts to cute, chic heart covered ballet flats.
This Matthew Williamson print dress is another piece that I’m in love with. Again, I love the bright, rich colors and the contrast of the different hues.
Tibi is one of my favorite new lines, and the printed pieces surely do not disappoint. This flowy dress has a great vintage feel.


As far as floral prints are concerned, I’m a really big fan of this Paul and Joe blouse…


This Single floral print dress….





And this Paul and Joe Sister tiered floral skirt…..

No comments:

Post a Comment