Sunday, March 15, 2009

Roland Mouret Leggings

I just quickly wanted to write about these amazing leggings that just showed at Paris fashion week. They were seen in the RM by Roland Mouret show and I am officially in love with them. Just when I thought designers had exhausted their options in coming up with new, unique ways to make leggings, I was proven wrong. These snakeskin print leggings are so cool that I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw some people copycat-ing them in the near future.



By the way, the entire Roland Mouret show was amazing. I was expecting to see more red carpet looks, but he came with much more accessible clothing which was very appropriate given the current economic climate. I was in love from start to finish of this one. Here are some of my other favorite looks from the show:


No comments:

Post a Comment