Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome!
For anyone reading this, thank you so much for visiting my blog! This is my first attempt at doing anything like this. I am certainly not a writer, but I do love fashion, and many times find myself rambling about new trends and designers that I love to my friends, who after a few minutes begin to either roll their eyes or lose interest. Since I don’t have many friends who share my love of all things fashion, I decided that instead of boring them with my constant ramblings that I would put my thoughts up on the web.
I plan on talking about all things concerning fashion; from designers I love, to how to find good sales, celebrity fashion, fashion tips, etc. If anyone has any good ideas for a post please let me know! I would love feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment