Saturday, December 13, 2008

Designer Style on a Dime

Yesterday I raved about the amazing sale at Saks. I honestly can't remember the last time I've been so excited about a sale, and the best thing about it is that new items are being marked down constantly. I have literally been perusing the racks at Saks for nearly a month now, finding new bargains each time. But, now it's time to move on. In the spirit of savings, I thought I would do some research to see how many affordable pieces I could find that reminded me of some of my favorite designer pieces. Below are my findings:



Haute Hippie motorcycle jacket at Shopbop.com ($895)


Express motorcyle jacket at Express stores ($173)


Giuseppe Zanotti gladiator heels at Shopbop.com ($650)



Steve Madden gladiator heels at Steve Madden stores ($129)





Diane V,on Furstenburg sequined vest at Shopbop.com ($295)





Express sequined vest at Express stores ($98)







Diane Von Furstenburg jewled ballet flats at Shopbop.com ($295)




Banana Republic jewled ballet flats at Banana Republic stores ($68)










Tory Burch patent leather bag at Shopbop.com ($545)












Banana republic handbag at Banana Republic stores ($240)





No comments:

Post a Comment