Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love This Coat!


Rachel McAdams was on the today show recently plugging her new movie State of Play. I've been a fan of hers ever since The Notebook which is one of my absolute favorite movies. What i'm really excited about however, is the amazing Brian Reyes coat that she's wearing in the interview. Although this coat is from Reyes' fall collection, the soft hue of this piece also makes it great for transitioning from winter to spring so you'll have something chic to wear on those cool early spring nights. Go to http://www.brianreyes.com/ to see the full collection.

(Rachel on the Today Show)
Picture courtesy of JustJared.com

7 comments:

  1. That coat is absolutely adorable!!! I also saw the photo as I was looking at Us Weekly and had no idea the coat was by Brian Reyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-this coat is great, and Rachel McAdams looks adorable in it! Thanks for posting the link to view the new collection. I hadn't seen it and was impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this coat. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cut is unique. I hadn't seen the asymmetrical look like this before. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the coat is soooo adorable! Something for winter/spring and fall. Wish I could get a coat like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the asymmetrical look too. I would love to see it in black! I think that would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this coat! I was wondering who the designer was and am glad to finally know its Brian Reyes! I will definitely check out his collection

    ReplyDelete