Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great, Affordable Jewelry by Amrita Singh


Yesterday I talked about finding statement necklaces for affordable prices. Well, i've found another great place to get really amazing necklaces. Last night, I was perusing one of my favorite websites (gilt.com) and saw that they were doing an Amrita Singh sale. The selection was great but most of the products were sold out, so I decided to check out Singh's website.The necklaces on the site are a bit more expensive than the ones I featured but for what you're getting it's still a really great deal (the necklace pictured above is selling for $90). In addition to necklaces, Amrita Singh sells earrings, bracelets, rings, hair accesories, shoes and handbags. Currently, many items are discounted up to 80%, which means you can find great stuff for as little as $8, which is an unbeatable price. Go to http://www.amritasingh.com/ to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment