Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fashion Obsessions

I just received the Barneys Fall Catalogue in the mail and as I was flipping through I discovered some new items to add to my wish list. Of course by wish list I mean my "I wish I could afford this stuff" list. Anyways, here it is:

Initially when I saw this bag I though "Gee, I don't remember seeing this Chanel bag". Upon closer inspection I realized that was because it was actually by Lanvin. No bother. Either way, it's absolutely gorgeous.





Lanvin "Happy" metallic lame bag
Photo courtesy of Netaporter.com
So, I'm thinking my new motto for the fall will be "go big or go home". This blouse, while beautiful is the kind of piece that I normally would be too scared to try. But what is fashion if you don't take a risk now and then. I love this blouse because it makes a strong statement but still manages to be feminine.
YSL cotton poplin pleated short-sleeve blouse
Photo courtesy of style.com

One of my favorite new trends is studs. Unfortunately all I own currently is a set of studded bangles. In adding to my collection, these shoes would totally be a must have.

Pierre Hardy suede studded ankle boots
Photo courtesy of pierrehardy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment